This voucher entitles the recipient to one hour of uninterrupted listening from the sender.
Listening is the most important part of beginning to help. Once you’ve asked someone how they are, and the person wants to talk, listen carefully, but avoid giving advice or opinions or making judgments. Just listening and being understanding can be a powerful healing tool.
- Listening allows us to learn more about our loved one and develop a better understanding of what they are going through.
- Listening to our loved ones shows that we genuinely want to know what is happening in their lives, and we genuinely care about their well-being.
- Listening connects us with people at a deeper, more meaningful level.
- Listening develops trusting relationships where our loved ones can reveal themselves to us.
- Listening to our loved ones allows them to share their vulnerabilities, disappointments, and fears.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.